Scott W. Johnson
Prior to joining the firm, Scott engaged in a general practice, with an emphasis on litigation and trial matters. Since joining Sparks Willson, Scott’s practice has been limited to litigation matters (trials, arbitrations, and appeals), government (as assistant Teller County Attorney), and special district representation. His practice includes all aspects of business litigation, including breach of contract, construction disputes, and business torts. In addition, he has experience in the areas of probate and personal injury cases.
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, University of Denver, 1980
- Juris Doctor, University of Denver College of Law, 1982
- Colorado State Courts, 1983
- United States Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit, 1983
- Admitted to bar, Colorado, 1983
- Scott serves on the Executive Committee of the firm’s management.
- Sparks Willson, (1996-Present)
Joan E. BaileyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org