Anna’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions and financing transactions. She is admitted to practice in New York and Colorado.
Prior to joining Sparks Willson, Anna was corporate counsel at a technology company. She has also held a variety of other roles in the technology, software, and startup space. Anna earned her J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School and also earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan. After law school, she served as a research attorney for the Michigan Court of Appeals and clerked on the Michigan Supreme Court.
Anna recently moved to Colorado Springs and is thrilled to live in a community with its own mountain. She loves being outdoors and is an avid trail runner.
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, University of Michigan Law School (2006)
- Bachelor of Arts in History, with Highest Distinction, University of Michigan (2003)
- New York (2007)
- Colorado (2021)
- Sparks Willson (2021-Present)
- Pax 8 (2013-2016 & 2018-2020)
- Clear Stack, Portland OR (2016-2017)
- Michigan Department of Human Services, Detroit/Lansing MI (2011-2013)
Thomas C. Andreas