David P. Steigerwald
David’s practice emphasizes representation of entrepreneurial, medical and technology-based growth companies in their finance and general corporate matters, including partnership and affiliation agreements, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory compliance, private placements, and technology licensing.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Notre Dame, 1991
- Juris Doctor, George Mason University, 1995
Memberships and Affiliations
- The Foundation for Colorado Springs’ Future
- McKenzie Monks Foundation
- Vice Chair, KCME Board of Directors
- Editor of “The Business Law Column” at The Colorado Lawyer
- Contributing author to The Practitioner’s Guide to Colorado Business Organizations
- George Mason Law Review; Dean’s Scholar
- Colorado State Courts, 1995
- Admitted to bar, Colorado, 1995
- Law clerk to Administrative Law Judge Bruce C. Levine at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission in Washington, D.C., 1993-1993
- Economist, IRS/Treasury, 1991-1992
- David serves as Managing Director on the Executive Committee of the firm’s management.
- Sparks Willson (1995-Present)
David enjoys spending time hiking, skiing, and camping with his wife and three children and squeezes in some running and triathlon races each year.
Thomas C. AndreasEmail: email@example.com