Ms. Hutwagner joined the firm in September of 2022 after obtaining her juris doctorate at Indiana University. While in law school, she served as a Notes Editor for the Indiana Journal of Law and Social Equality and as the Director of Fundraising for Feminist Law Forum.
Prior to law school, she worked at Aon in the Health and Benefits practice for two years. She graduated cum laude from the University of Georgia with a BBA in Economics, spending her junior year abroad at Sciences Po University in Paris, France.
Catherine is an avid outdoors person, which is what drew her to Colorado Springs. She enjoys hiking (and is especially looking forward to her first fourteener), rock climbing, and canyoneering.
- Juris Doctor, Indiana University Maurer School of Law (2022)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, cum laude, University of Georgia (2017)
- Colorado State Courts (2023)
- Indiana State Courts (2022)
- Colorado (2023)
- Indiana (2022)
- Notes Editor, Indiana Journal of Law and Social Equity (2021-2022)
- Reevaluating Incarcerated Juvenile Education in the Wake of COVID-19: Why the Juvenile System Should Take Advantage of the Online Learning Wave, Advances in Developmental and Educational Psychology, 2021, Volume 3
- Sparks Willson (2022-Present)
Thomas C. Andreas