Darla has more than 35 years of experience as a paralegal and joined Sparks Willson in 1997. Darla assists the attorneys in the business division with all phases of corporate law, from formation to equity financing to acquisitions and mergers. Her experience in corporate maintenance, recordkeeping, minute books, due diligence, and business transactions allows her to provide valuable assistance to our business clients.
Darla obtained the Certified Paralegal designation from NALA – The Paralegal Association in 1983. She is an active member of Pikes Peak Paralegals.
When she is not at the office, Darla enjoys spending time with family in Colorado, watching her grandsons and nephews play sports, and making trips to visit family in Kansas.
- Bachelor of Science, Organizational Management, University of Colorado (1995)
- Certified Paralegal Designation, National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. (1983)
- Paralegal Certificate, Pikes Peak Community College (1981)
Memberships and Affiliations:
- President, Pikes Peak Paralegals (1998-2002 and 2009-2014)
- Member, Pikes Peak Community College Paralegal Advisory Board
- Member, Pikes Peak Paralegals (1983-Present)
- Member, National Association of Legal Assistants/Paralegals (1983-Present)
- Associate Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Sparks Willson (1997-2000 and 2001-Present)
- NxTrend Technology, Inc. (2000-2001)
- Unified Title Company, Inc. (1996-1997)
- Daniel M. Winograd, P.C. (1979-1995)