Mr. McGibbon focuses his practice on corporate law, with an emphasis on mergers & acquisitions. He has a wealth of experience with private equity transactions, healthcare transactions, franchise transactions, corporate finance transactions, material healthcare contracts, healthcare compliance issues, and corporate governance issues. He loves all aspects of the deal, whether assisting with due diligence matters or negotiating complex provisions.
Mr. McGibbon is a graduate of “The” Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, and he holds a degree in economics from the University of St. Thomas. He has also served in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of WV, U.S. Department of Justice, as a legal scholar intern.
- Juris Doctor, The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (2020)
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of St. Thomas (2013)
Membership & Affiliations:
- Colorado (Licensure Pending)
- Merrill Arts Center (board member in Minnesota)
- Co-Author of “Chapter 6 SMCRA and the ‘Not Started’ Provision,” 40 E. Min. L. Found §§ 6.02-.07 (Westlaw)
- Jackson Kelly PLLC (2020-2022)
- Monroe Moxness Berg, PA (2022 – 2023)
- Voigt, Rodé, Boxeth & Coffin, LLC, (2023)
- Sparks Willson (2023 – Present)