Tiffany has been working as a paralegal since 2017 and obtained her Certified Paralegal designation in 2018. Prior to joining Sparks Willson, she had experience in civil litigation, personal injury, and family law. Tiffany joined Sparks Willson in 2020 and provides support to attorneys with business litigation, employment law, and estate planning and probate matters.
When she is not working, Tiffany enjoys spending time with family and being outdoors.
- Certified Paralegal Designation, National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. (2019)
- Paralegal Certificate, Rasmussen College (2018)
- Minnesota State University (2017)
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Member, Pikes Peak Paralegals (2020-Present)
- Member, National Association of Legal Assistants (2019-Present)
- Sparks Willson (2020-Present)
- Farrish Johnson Law Office (2018-2020)