Robert M. Willson
Mr. Willson is a native of Colorado Springs. After law school, a Master of Laws in Taxation and a short stint of practice in Denver, Rob returned to Colorado Springs to join Ken Sparks’ law firm in 1983 as a business and tax lawyer. His practice focuses on business and tax matters and estate and business planning. Rob’s primary focus in all matters is to help the client choose the best and most straight-forward way to accomplish goals and avoid unpleasant conflict, especially with taxing authorities or among family members.
Community involvement has always been a big part of his life, and includes leadership roles with West El Paso Baseball, Colorado Springs Swim Team, Greccio Housing, Unlimited, Silver Key Senior Services and his current role as Board Chair at the Peak Vista Community Health Center which serves over 90,000 residents of central and eastern Colorado.
- LL.M. in Taxation, University of Denver College of Law (1982)
- Juris Doctor, University of Denver College of Law (1978)
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, University of Denver (1975)
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Board Member, Greccio Housing Unlimited, Inc.
- Board Member, Silver Key Senior Services Foundation
- Board Member, Peak Vista Community Health Centers
- Board Member, Freda Maytag Crawford Charitable Trust
- United States Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit (1987)
- United States Claims Court (1981)
- United States Tax Court (1980)
- Colorado State Courts (1978)
- Colorado (1978)
- Sparks Willson (1983-Present)